Printable Coupons and Online Coupons »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Selling Is Easy!

Selling is a learned skill that requires no special gift or abilities. Many people out there feel that selling ability is a God given gift or talent. This couldn't be further from the truth. The reality is that ANYONE can sell as long as they HAVE a positive attitude.
While at the gas station yesterday a gentleman struck up a conversation with me. He was admiring my car and asked what I did for a living. He said that he would do what ever it takes if it meant he could drive a BMW like mine. I thanked him for the compliment as I chuckled, then I told him I was in sales. He proceeded to inquire about how I got started in sales and what products I sold. I told him that I started 8 years ago by selling pizza coupons door to door. His jaw dropped to the floor! He said "No Way Really?? I could never do that!" Read More>>

0 comments: