Printable Coupons and Online Coupons »

Monday, March 09, 2009

Britney Spears Perfume

I know, I know. You're sick of hearing about Britney Spears, aren't you? Me too. She's all over the tabloids, the rumor mills, the gossip pages, the movie screen, and now - now she's got a fourth perfume out to tickle your nose hairs, if you have any.

Ok, so I'm not a Britney Spears fan, but you don't have to be a fan of the woman to like her perfumes. At least, I don't think so. All that's required is a nose and an appreciation of good smells. That is to say, I liked it; I'm not sure if you will, but it can't hurt to try!

Britney Spears has four different perfumes on the market right now. The first three (Curious, Fantasy, and In Control) were released annually beginning in 2004. Curious actually won best fragrance in 2004 and 2005. The newest fragrance is Fantasy Midnight, and it has debuted to mixed reviews. You can find Britney Spears perfumes online or you can go to your local department stores. Your best bet would be to shop online - it's cheaper, though you can't smell them first. Read More>>

0 comments: