Printable Coupons and Online Coupons »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

More Online Sales

It seems like every where I look I see some self proclaimed "sales pro" telling me I can become a gazillionaire if I just read his "free" eBook! These guys make me laugh. Yet they're still around because countless people fall for their catchy sales pages and buy their products. Hmmm... What actually qualifies you to be a sales "Gu-Ru" worthy of selling your wisdom to others anyway?

Have you ever done hard core, 100% commission, door to door sales in 115 degree weather (or -20 degrees for that matter) wearing a 3 piece suit? Have you ever built a power house team of cold contacting sales experts from scratch, selling pizza coupons door to door none the less? Let me guess... "NO!" . . . to that one as well. Read More>>

0 comments: